Re: Programs for creating a CD-ROM

Subject: Re: Programs for creating a CD-ROM
From: Laurel Gilbert <Laurel -at- NICHE-ASSOCIATES -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 09:18:06 -0600

Laurel Gilbert <laurel -at- niche-associates -dot- com>
Niche Associates
9672 South 700 East, Suite 100
Sandy, UT 84070
801-572-7436, Fax 801-571-8645

>>> stephen lubell <steven -at- RADMAIL -dot- RAD -dot- CO -dot- IL> 07/15 3:42 PM >>>
Greetings all Techwr-l members!

Do any members use specific software for the creation of CD-ROMs? What
have in mind is software that will organise the database, create the
exe
progs to run the CD and perhaps control the "graphics".

Thanks!

Your most complex bet - but also most effective - is Director. I
once put together a music library on CD-ROM with Director 5.0. Powerful
but complex.

I would be interested to know if there is a simpler program that
does the same type of job, tho'.

Laurel