Potential job in Salt Lake City for entry level networking/tech writer

Subject: Potential job in Salt Lake City for entry level networking/tech writer
From: Laurel Gilbert <Laurel -at- NICHE-ASSOCIATES -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 15:13:57 -0600

My employer is looking for writers. He is willing to train some on the
networking info part if the writing is good. It's entry level, but room
for advancement. Small company in Salt Lake City; we do a lot of writing
for Novell, some for other clients.

I would guess they aren't interested in relocating, but you could give
it a shot. He generally has prospective employees take a writing test;
not sure if he could administer long distance or not.

Utah is a great place to live, especially if you like the outdoors. (Pay
no attention to the fact that it's currently 104 degrees; it's hotter in
Texas...)

Fax resumes to the fax number in my .sig file. Don't email to me; I
can't help ya. :-)

Laurel

Laurel Gilbert <laurel -at- niche-associates -dot- com>
Niche Associates
9672 South 700 East, Suite 100
Sandy, UT 84070
801-572-7436, Fax 801-571-8645