Re: Visually impaired technical writers

Subject: Re: Visually impaired technical writers
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:05:43 -0700

I just got Karen Schriver's Online documentation book and I strongly
recommend it. It is really good. Go to Amazon.com and look it up by her
name. Excellent work!

We will be using it as a text in the Delivering Online Docs class in the
Technical Writing Certificate program I and others are starting at UC
Riverside Extension.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the award-winning unofficial RoboHELP Newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
anthrobytes -at- anthrobytes -dot- com