Subject lines

Subject: Subject lines
From: Bill Swallow <swallow -at- USERTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:29:33 -0400

People, please try to tailor your subject line to your topic. I know it's not my place to tell you this, and I'm sure I'll hear from the list admin, but I really don't think it is fair to the person who posted the "visually impared technical writer" thread to have to weed through another topic shrouded under his subject. After all, he's using voice translation software and trying to find a PC that will keep him marketable dispite his visual handicap.
Bill Swallow - Team Leader
Usertech - Norwalk CT
phone: 203.851.4328
fax: 203.866.4685