Re: A direct attack on TW? -Reply

Subject: Re: A direct attack on TW? -Reply
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 16:58:08 -0400

Wasn't this a product used by pilots? Don't pilots fly planes? Do I want
a pilot with one eye out the window and one eye in a manual? Hope this
product doesn't help a pilot to land the plane.

"Give me keyboard or give me death"...or something like that :-)

Besides...keyboard or 50 page manual...who cares...it IS complex.
There's nothing wrong with complex...it may do complex things! Wanna see
complex? Take a look at the user's manual I just started working on for
the installation and configuration of the Oracle Financials
application...GL, AP, AR, OY VEY!

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good
poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few
reasonable words.", Goethe
"Say all you have to say in the fewest possible words, or your reader
will be sure to skip them; and in the plainest possible words or he will
certainly misunderstand them.", John Ruskin