AnswerWorks synonym file

Subject: AnswerWorks synonym file
From: Brenda Stewart <brenda -at- MCCABE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 15:56:51 -0400

We currently use AnswerWorks to add a natural language interface to our
Windows help. I am looking into creating a synonym file in AnswerWorks
and wanted to get feedback from anyone who has done so already...what
went well, what did not go well, etc. (Your opinion on the process as
well as the
result.)

Please email me directly at brenda -at- mccabe -dot- com -dot-

Thank you!