Re: Most effective approach to training materials

Subject: Re: Most effective approach to training materials
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 14:08:47 +0100

A handout of the slides (maybe not all, depending on content) is definitely
useful. I had a lecturer at university who did that. His view was that we
were there to listen to what he had to say, not spend all the time taking
notes. What we then had was the basics of his lecture which we could
annotate with additional notes if we felt the need. Gave more time to
actually take in what was being said.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International