Re: Engineering font?

Subject: Re: Engineering font?
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 23:23:50 +0200

Patty,

you might look for some specific Math fonts. Have a look at the Type on
Call CDs; you might find something useable.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Bridging the Knowledge Gap ...

... with Acrobat Forms ... now for belt drive designers at

http://www.prodok.ch/prodok/riemen.html