Re: always look for a new job?

Subject: Re: always look for a new job?
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 18:23:20 -0400

Amen to both Melissa and Tom. I live in a northern Atlanta suburb and
work in a northeastern Atlanta suburb and I too get calls from
recruiters even though I am not job hunting (and it's been 6 years since
I went through a local recruiter!).

The TW market here has been pretty good for several years now, but I
will *third* Tom's and Melissa's statements regarding the traffic here -
it is terrible in the northern suburban areas. These areas have exploded
in the past few years and some of the fastest developing areas still
contain mostly 2-lane country roads. What used to be a 25-minute commute
a few years ago is now a 45-50 minute commute. And yes, we have had
many, many Ozone Action Alerts this summer, something unheard of just a
few years ago.

I guess our former mayor's dream of Atlanta becoming a "great
international city" is coming true, smog and all!

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com