FM template packs

Subject: FM template packs
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 08:26:38 -0400

Has anyone successfully downloaded and unzipped FrameMaker Template Pack
1 (tempac1.exe) from the Adobe web site? I have been trying all week to
obtain this file but the unzip process keeps bombing out on me. I have
been able to download and unzip several other template pack files, so I
know my procedure is correct. I keep getting an error message during the
unzip process that it cannot create the "readme" file, so I suspect the
file was not archived and zipped properly on their end.

If you have successfully downloaded and unzipped tempac1.exe for
Win95/NT, could you possibly send me a copy of it? I have contacted FM
but have had not heard back from them.

TIA -

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com