Re: context sensitive toolbars?

Subject: Re: context sensitive toolbars?
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 12:20:44 -0500

I think the word you are looking for is "dynamic" as in "The dynamic
toolbars change depending upon the task you are attempting." This type
of toolbar, menu, button, etc. is becoming very popular now for most
Windows 95 software products. The word "dynamic" means, in this context,
changeable according to context.

Jane
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer
AnswerSoft, Inc.