Re: how to present numerous options

Subject: Re: how to present numerous options
From: dee beck <deeb -at- TIMBERLINE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:16:39 -0700

hi, cyndy:

unless there is a specific reason (the makes sense to the user)
for the order in which the program displays the options, i would display
the options in alphabetical order. "if the list is alphabetical,
alphabetize down the columns, not across rows, if possible." ~from the
"ms manual of style for technical publications"

thanks, dee
Dee Beck
Senior Technical Writer

Timberline Software Corporation