Re: Italicize Online Help reference?

Subject: Re: Italicize Online Help reference?
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:19:35 -0700

Normally, you italicize the *title* of a book when you refer to it. Most
online help systems, I think, don't really have titles--or at least people
don't think of them as having titles--so no I don't think there is a
convention to italicize references to online help systems.

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=