Re: HTML Help - Options

Subject: Re: HTML Help - Options
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:04:19 -0700

Your colleague can certainly use RoboHTML (now known as "RoboHELP HTML
Edition") to create HTML-based help that runs in both Netscape and IE.
Instead of compiling "Microsoft HTML Help," he would create "WebHelp," a
browser-independent HTML-based help format developed by Blue Sky. WebHelp
will also run on Macintosh versions of IE and Netscape, so it may be helpful
for you as well.

I hope this helps ...

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant