Printing PDF files automagically

Subject: Printing PDF files automagically
From: Marsha Lofthouse <mlofthouse -at- TARGETSMARTINC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 15:53:52 -0600

Here is what we would like to do:
From the Help Menu, select Print Manual.
When you mouse over Print Manual, you get the choices of "Print entire book"
or "Print a specific chapter".
You click the chapter you want to print, and Acrobat Reader launches with
the appropriate chapter (pdf doc) and prints it.

Our users are not very sophisticated and we want to make this as simple as
possible.

Has anyone done this? Can it be done? If so, how? (I've looked at the Adobe
web site and, so far, not found what I need.)

Marsha Lofthouse
TargetSmart! The Power of Smart Business
http://www.targetsmart.com
mailto:mlofthouse -at- targetsmartinc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=