Re: FWD: Bad employment situation advice needed

Subject: Re: FWD: Bad employment situation advice needed
From: Marni Barilone <mbarilone -at- PRIORITYCALL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 08:25:13 -0400

Okay, my advice is this:

Check your contract regarding them asking you to leave. If you won't have
to reimburse them in that case, then you have nothing to loose.
Go with the advice you've received from others and tell the higher-ups what
the problem is and how you think they need to fix it. You have nothing to
loose. Either they take your advice and fix it or they don't. Even in the
worst case, if they ask you to leave, you won't have to reimburse them, and
you're free to go.

I agree that you ought to look for something now. Maybe a signing bonus
would cover your expenses.

Also, figure out how much vacation, sick, etc. you have coming and use that
to get to the end of the contract period (a few months you said?).

Good luck.

Please let us know how things turn out for you. Though many of us can't say
we've been there. We can say we're pulling for you.

BTW: I'm sure the rest of us would like to help if we can. What State
(capital "S" again) are you in?

Marni Barilone
Sr. Technical Writer
Priority Call Management