HTML Help from XML Application

Subject: HTML Help from XML Application
From: Karen Conrey <Karen -dot- Conrey -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 21:32:28 -0400

I'm posting the following message for my documentation lead, Susan
Zensen. If you have information to share, please reply directly to her
at the email address below. Thanks!!

<Susan's message>

I'm stuck for answers and was wondering if anyone out there has
experience calling HTML Help from an XML application. Here are my
questions:

> Have you attached HTML Help (.chm) to an application written in XML?

> Was your HTML Help context-sensitive?

> Do you have code samples of how you called HTML Help from XML?

> Is the HTML Help installed locally or do you access the HTML Help from a remote Web server over the Internet?

> May I contact you personally for more details?

Thanks in advance for you help!

Susan Zensen
Ceridian Employer Services
szensen -at- ceridian -dot- com