Re: Feedback on H/PCs

Subject: Re: Feedback on H/PCs
From: kalpana thakar <kalpana -at- RIVERRUN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:20:48 +0530

Hi George,

I have used an H/PC a number of times in office as I have written manuals for
products which run on H/PCs. I need to play around with the product to have a
feel of the product.

Instead of lugging a laptop, an H/PC would be much more convenient if you need
it for tasks like checking your corporate email, taking down small notes, or
synchronizing with your desktop machine back in the office.

You can easily browse the Internet. It has Pocket Outlook which contains the
Inbox, Tasks, Contacts, and Calendar applications. Pocket Word and Pocket
Excel are also present along with Powerpoint.

Jupiter, an upgrade to Windows CE 2.0, is supposed to be released I think
around end of September. Don?t really know much about it. It would be the much
bigger in size though.

Hope the above information helps.

Regards,
Kalpana.