Time Sheets

Subject: Time Sheets
From: kalpana thakar <kalpana -at- RIVERRUN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 12:18:11 +0530

Hi,

Could you folks tell me if you are required to fill time sheets on a
daily basis which tracks/measures the number of hours you spend in a
particular activity in a day?

I sincerly believe that since our job entails a lot of creativity,
there's no way in which one can track/measure creativity. A lot of
thought process goes into our job, so can one start jotting down the
time spent on the thought process?

Please let me know how all of you feel about this issue?

Regards,
Kalpana.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=