Word pictures

Subject: Word pictures
From: Patricia Johnson <patricia -dot- johnson -at- CPORTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 15:26:50 -0400

I want to port a graphic drawn in Word Picture and embedded in a Word
document into Illustrator for editing. I can find no way to do this, and
was hoping someone had experienced this before. These are graphics drawn
by engineering that I would like to use in the documentation, and I would
prefer to edit them than to redraw them all.

Thanks,
Pat

C-Port Corporation
Patricia Johnson
One High Street
North Andover, MA 01845
(978) 974-9317 x155
patricia -dot- johnson -at- cportcorp -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=