Re: Word pictures -- more

Subject: Re: Word pictures -- more
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 12:59:29 -0700

The only other thing you can do is port the Word graphic over to
FrameMaker and edit it in the Frame document. The Word graphics
palette, piece of garbage that it otherwise is, will let you edit the
graphic within Frame even though it's a Word graphic. Copy in Word,
toggle over to Frame, from Edit, select Paste Special and drop it in to
the Frame doc for editing.

And I know I've mentioned this more than a few times.

George

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=