WORD 6 question

Subject: WORD 6 question
From: Yaacov Garber <yaacovg -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 21:46:13 +0300

Hello all,

I am writing a user guide in Word6 and I am experiencing a problem with the
size of the file. A skewed "X" is displayed on the page instead of the
designated screen capture. I remember that there is a way to use mail merge
with graphics in order to reduce the size of the file. Would someone please
remind me how to use mail merge to link the graphics to the user guide
instead of embedding the graphics.

Thank You in Advance,

Yaacov
Yaacov Garber
Phone: 02 5637436
email: yaacovg -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=