Re: WORD 6 question

Subject: Re: WORD 6 question
From: Laura L Lapierre <lapierre -at- MEDIAONE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 16:24:10 -0400

To test to see whether or not the graphic is "linked," highlight the
graphic, then click on Edit. If you can select the "Links" option, go this
option and check the link. The graphic may have either moved or no longer
exists. Within the Links option, is the option to save the graphic within
the document.

If you cannot select the "Links" option, then this is not a linking problem.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=