Re: Dividing the Tech writer job

Subject: Re: Dividing the Tech writer job
From: Theresa Jakupco <Tsjz -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 12:46:26 EDT

Tracy,

<<The set of knowledge and skills that makes a good typist or typesetter is
not necessarily the same set that makes a good tech writer, and the fact that
you had both sets is either a coincidence or a bonus depending on how you look
at it.>>

I guess that I was never interested in a career which follows a strict linear
progression. Realizing that my life span is probably only 70 to 90 years, I'm
in favor of the adventure of new challenges, something resembling a matrix
(Webster's 10th ed.: "something within or from which something else
originates, develops, or takes form"). More money and prestige are just not my
priorities.

I enjoy meeting people who don't limit themselves to their job titles.

Theresa Jakupco
tsjz -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=