Re: My Document is Too Big to Print! Need Suggestions for Printer,Please

Subject: Re: My Document is Too Big to Print! Need Suggestions for Printer,Please
From: Steve Gotler <sngotler -at- GOTLER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 17:53:38 -0400

Create a postscript file from Word. Take it to Kinko's and have them print
it for you on their Xerox Docutech printer. That should be much cheaper.
They can give you necessary postscript drivers for their Docutech if you
need them.

Or, create a PDF file from Word (or from your postscript file) and print it
yourself. Make sure you create hi-res (at least 600dpi) graphics.