Re: Screen activity capture software

Subject: Re: Screen activity capture software
From: Guru <guru -at- BOM5 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:06:16 +0530

Hello Steve,

There are two popular screen cameras: Lotus Notes' Screen Camera and
RoboHELP's Video Camera. With these two products you can capture the screen
and mouse movements and create an avi file (you can also add sound to it).

Best wishes.

Guru
guru -at- bom5 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in /ICQ: 17019072
TWIN pages at http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath
Conference on Oct 2 at Lonavala. Be there! (site/annual.htm)