Re: Website readability

Subject: Re: Website readability
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <leonard -dot- porrello -at- COMPAQ -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 09:50:47 -0500

Find an excellent guide for web document creation at
:www.pdr-is.com/infoaxcs.htm

Its titled: "Enabling Extremely Rapid Navigation in Your Web Documentation."
Hoffman is the author.

I used to be of the chunking school until I read Hoffman's very cogent
arguments against.

Also interesting is his argument against the idea that information in books
is linear.

Leonard Porrello
Compaq, Telecom Solutions Division
Pubs, Omaha