Re: Website readability-blue text

Subject: Re: Website readability-blue text
From: Laurel Nelson <Laurel_Y_Nelson -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:03:15 -0500

Helen C. wrote:
With regard to hypertext, to accommodate the sight impaired, why not use
a different font or make the font larger or bold or italic and stop
worrying about the whether the color should be blue, red, green, etc.?

Good suggestion, Helen. I always bold the hypertext in the Help systems I
develop. Those skinny, little green letters are really hard to see even for
people with good eyesight. Hypertext that isn't bold looks like it sat out
in the sun for too long (or went through too many washings).

Laurel Nelson
My comments represent my personal views and not those of my employer.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=