Website readability-blue text

Subject: Website readability-blue text
From: Helen Cygnarowicz <helen_cygnarowicz -at- P-COM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 13:21:49 -0700

With regard to hypertext, to accommodate the sight impaired, why not use
a different font or make the font larger or bold or italic and stop
worrying about the whether the color should be blue, red, green, etc.? I
agree with Eric in that I don't change any browser "preferences" myself,
so if the site developer hasn't taken my needs into account (one of them
is a need not to change things or control browser output) then I'm not
likely to revisit the site unless I know it will provide me with
specific information.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=