numbering online help

Subject: numbering online help
From: Debi <debi -at- LAHIT -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:38:15 +0300

We use heading numbering for orientation in a very large Robohelp project
(over 500 topics in two separate projects which are interconnected). This
allows the user to print chapters with sequentially numbered topics.

1. What value do you feel this may add (or detract)?

2. What other orientation devices for large, complex helps can you
recommend?

3. When we upgrade and create multiple version help systems from our source
help document, we need to manually renumber. Any suggestions on how to
automate this using Robohelp?

Debi Parush
Managing Director
LaHIT - Human Information Technologies Ltd.
Web Site: www.lahit.co.il; Email: debi -at- lahit -dot- co -dot- il
Tel: 972-9-7460 420
Fax: 972-9-7427 015

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=