Re: Planning an on-line help project

Subject: Re: Planning an on-line help project
From: "Von Wagner, Krista" <krista -at- QUADRALAY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:37:48 -0500

Dear Ava,

I would recommend taking a look at Developing Online Help by Scott
Boggan, David Farkas, and Joe Welinske. The book provides information
on practical design strategies, implementation tips and techniques, and
guidance on using tools and managing Help projects.

Krista Von Wagner
krista -at- quadralay -dot- com
(512) 719-3399 X237

"If dogs don't go to heaven, then when I die I want to go where they
went!"