Compensation in Dallas

Subject: Compensation in Dallas
From: Morgan Johnson <MORGAN -dot- JOHNSON -at- CHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 12:49:09 -0500

With respect to the STC and the Lone Star chapter, I checked out that
salary survey a year ago and found it very low compared with what I was
offered. Of course, highs and lows are what made a median. But at my
quarterly review, I know I can't look to that survey to bolster my position
any.

--Morgan

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=