Re: sign-off

Subject: Re: sign-off
From: "Mason, Catheryn" <CMason -at- INFINITEC-COM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:30:04 -0500

Jennifer:
For the final approval process, I use a Publication Approval Form that I
created for this purpose. The only things that I modify on this template
are the date, publication title, and document control number - those are
added for each document.

The form includes the following statements:
"By signing below, you indicate your formal approval of this piece for
publication. Signed approval forms will remain on file for each
publication.
If you would like to recommend changes please do so, and check the
appropriate box below after you sign. Note the deadline at the bottom
of the page."

I then supply a signature and date line, and one of two boxes to check:
r approve as is r approve with changes as
indicated

In earlier stages of review, my process is not nearly so formalized - I
simply ask that the reviewer sign date the review copy before returning
it to me. If this is not done, I'll hand it back. All review copies are
kept on file.

That's my process, for what it's worth!
- CM

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=