JOBS: Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area

Subject: JOBS: Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area
From: Michael Andrew Uhl <mikeuhl -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 19:16:16 -0400

Esteemed Colleagues:

The job market in the Research Triangle Park (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel
Hill) area is very good. Traffic on the other hand...well, let's just
say the area hasn't handled the explosive growth very well. I'm happy
here and I plan to stay for a long while. I moved here from Buffalo, NY
in 1991.

I *do* recommend The Renaissance (formerly The Registry). My wife and I
worked for them for several years and they were excellent. The staff is
very professional and very picky about the people they place. At least
they were when I worked for them, 1992-1995.

Cheers.

-Mike
--
Michael Andrew Uhl (mailto:mikeuhl -at- mindspring -dot- com)
Ph. 919.541.4283 (W); 919.544.0951 (H)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=