Re: 2 posts: standard examples in manuals...

Subject: Re: 2 posts: standard examples in manuals...
From: "Thiessen, Christopher E" <Christopher -dot- E -dot- Thiessen -at- CERIDIAN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 12:17:58 -0400

Related to Lisa's techwr-l relevant query about standardized
examples in manuals:

We've developed a LEARN database with 20-30 carefully researched
names (to provide the broadest band of ethnicity) that we maintain
quarterly. When we need to have reports or screen images in our doc,
we'll use the LEARN database (which is also used by our sales and marketing
folks in their work and by our training folks in their classes) to provide
standardized examples.

Chris Thiessen
christopher -dot- e -dot- thiessen -at- ceridian -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=