Opinions of agency in NJ area?

Subject: Opinions of agency in NJ area?
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 12:54:50 -0400

Hi, people.

I've been talking to various agencies as part of my quest for the
ultimate contract and with one in particular, the working arrangements
are different than I'm used to (through project manager hired by agency
and I'm used to dealing directly with clients).

Before I eliminate consideration of the position, I'd like to find out
if anyone has experience with an agency named SOS and how it worked out.

What I'm really interested in is where are their priorities; making the
client happy or pumping the stuff through.

PLEASE respond off-line, I'll then forward responses upon request.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and interviewing for next contract)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

resume: http://www.tdandw.com/resume.htm

My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them.
"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good
poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few
reasonable words.", Goethe
"Say all you have to say in the fewest possible words, or your reader
will be sure to skip them; and in the plainest possible words or he will
certainly misunderstand them.", John Ruskin
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish,
and he will sit in a boat and smoke cigars all day."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=