Re: QUESTION: Electronic Reviews

Subject: Re: QUESTION: Electronic Reviews
From: Marguerite Krupp <Marguerite_Krupp -at- BAYNETWORKS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 16:32:47 -0400

In general, I agree with Dave's post, but according to Ambia's own web
site, Re:mark does *not* work with the free Acrobat reader, so your
reviewers still need to have probably Acrobat Exchange. This was a drawback
for us in doing online reviews. That, and the fact that people simply
didn't go get the documents from the web sites, as they had promised to do.

Here's the Ambia description, taken from their own site:

Re:mark(R) is a redlining tool for document review in a workgroup setting.
Add annotations like hilites, strike-thrus and comments directly on the
screen and eliminate paper drafts completely. Now you can distribute
documents for review, and receive comments back electronically. (Note:
Re:mark does not work with the free Acrobat Reader)

Since I'm working on an HTML-converted document, my devos challenged me to
do my docspec in HTML, and that they DID read!

Marguerite

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=