Screen Captures in Frame

Subject: Screen Captures in Frame
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:02:17 -0400

(Cross-posted to Techwr-L and Framers)

I am currently documenting a software application, using FrameMaker 5.5 in
Windows 95. This is my first project using Frame (read Newbie). What is the
best way for me to capture screenschots?

In Word, I would use Alt+Print Scrn, paste into my document, and then use Word
to crop and lighten.

I need a way to this in FrameMaker, and still have the option to crop and
lighten. Do I need a package like Illustrator (which is not a problem) to get
the quality/options I need?

Any advice would be great.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=