Re: Screen Captures in Frame

Subject: Re: Screen Captures in Frame
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 08:13:25 -0400

Hi Suzette -

I capture screenshots using Alt+Print Scrn, then paste the image into
PaintShop Pro or Corel PhotoPaint (I have both). I tweak the image as
needed, then copy or import the image into FM 5.5.

I have never used Illustrator, but I understand that it is a draw
package (like Corel Draw), not an image-editing package. You will need
image editing software such as PaintShop Pro, Corel PhotoPaint, or Adobe
PhotoPaint) if you want to crop and lighten the image.

Hope this helps.

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com