Re: Duplex Printing (WAS: two columns + two pages + one piece of paper = big trouble)

Subject: Re: Duplex Printing (WAS: two columns + two pages + one piece of paper = big trouble)
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 13:52:32 -0700

First things first: Get out of landscape format. You don't need to use
it for this. Your problem isn't in Word, it's with your printer.

You need to make sure your printer supports duplex (two-sided) printing.
The H-P LaserJet 4si does this quite nicely, as does the H-P LaserJet 5M
and many other fine PostScript printers made by just about everyone who
makes printers.

Bring up the Print dialog in Word and select Properties. At the
Properties dialog, select the Paper tab and click on More Options.
You'll be able to select duplex printing from the More Paper Options
dialog when it comes up. Select "Flip on long edge" and click OK.

Easy as (fill in the blank).

George Mena

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=