Graphics Programs

Subject: Graphics Programs
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- EXPERIAN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:26:38 -0500

In all the discussion about graphics programs, I haven't seen anything
about HiJaak. Anybody got anything (good or bad) to say about *it*?
--B
barb -dot- ostapina -at- experian -dot- com
...speaking only for myself.

jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM on 08/27/98 10:18:09 AM

Please respond to jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc: (bcc: LOMBMML Ostapina Barb/Lombard/Metromail)
Subject: Re: Screen Captures in Frame

Greetings!

> They are both fairly expensive, though. Best bang for the buck is
> PaintShop Pro - a nifty little app for around $99 USD. You can find it
> at http://www.jasc.com.

I would like to take this opp to sing the praises of PaintShop Pro 4.12. I
have to take screen grabs constantly (both for paper docs and online help)
and I found PSP to be so much better suited than PhotoShop. The feature I
use the most often is that you can create a thumbnail view of all your
graphics in a folder. This makes it so much easier to pick and choose your
graphics. And if you want to use the whole graphic as your screen grab,
just select Copy from the Edit menu and paste it in your document! None of
this silly business of selecting the entire graphic by hand and then
copying it. I never have a mouse that behaves well enough for me to do this
without cursing.

Let the graphic artists enjoy their Adobe. PSP is my fav tool! It was worth
every penny (considering I had to pay in Canadian funds nowadays, that's
saying something).
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
---
jdavid -at- farabi -dot- com
Lone "Documentation Boy" at Farabi Technology Corp.
Montreal, Quebec

4000+ readers? I Am Drunk With Power! <maniacal laughter>
---

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=