Macro programming and graphics

Subject: Macro programming and graphics
From: Sybille Sterk <sybille -at- BOFFIN -dot- BEYOND2000 -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 07:11:51 +0100

Dear Macro Gurus

I am trying to use the Find command in Word to find all my graphics in a
document. This command works fine for some of the graphics, i.e. the
graphics which have not been anchored.

Is there any way to find all graphics?

Please help!!! I am desperate! I need to replace each single occurrence of
a graphic with a bitmap reference and can't do so without getting this to
work.

Thanks!!!

Sybille
Sybille Sterk
Technical Author and Translator (German)
Boffin Technology Ltd.

Email: Sybille -at- boffin -dot- beyond2000 -dot- co -dot- uk

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=