Requirements Documentation

Subject: Requirements Documentation
From: Keith Bennett <bennettk -at- EROLS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:44:56 +0000

Hello Everyone:

I am considering accepting a contract position with a firm that is
interested in preparing MRDs, internal requirements documentation. I've
looked at a few of their sample MRDs and the formatting and outlining is
a little different from what I'm used to seeing in other requirements
documentation.

I'm just curious. Is there a standard format, i.e. outline, for writing
MRDs?

Thanks.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=