JOB: Consulting - OR, CA, WA

Subject: JOB: Consulting - OR, CA, WA
From: Andrew Plato <aplato -at- EASYSTREET -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 18:39:28 -0700

Anitian Consulting is looking for talented, experienced technical writers,
data modelers, programmers, and web site developers. As a consultant with
Anitian Consulting, you will work with some of the top companies in the
United States to craft serious business and technical solutions.

Anitian Consulting has regular openings for staff and contract consultants.
As a consultant with Anitian Consulting, you will work onsite at the client
providing expert technical and business solutions. Our clients hire us
because we are the absolute best consultants available.

REQUIREMENTS

You MUST possess at least two years, work-related experience with the
following technologies:

Windows NT Server
UNIX and/or Linux
Relational Databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Informix, etc.)
Object Oriented Programming (C++, VB, Delphi, etc.)
Systems networking (TCP/IP, SNMP, MAPI, etc.)
Web and Internet technologies (IIS, Netscape Enterprise Server, SSL,
Transaction Server, etc.)

You must also possess advanced experience with writing and development tools
such as:

Visual InterDev
Visual Basic
ERWin ERX
Microsoft Word
Adobe FrameMaker
Microsoft FrontPage
Adobe PhotoShop
JASC Paint Shop Pro
Visio

You must reside in one of these metropolitan areas:

Portland, OR
Seattle, WA
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA

TELECOMMUTING WORK IS NOT AVAILABLE.

BENEFITS

Excellent pay. Typically well above the industry averages.
Flexible work schedules.
Unparalleled freedom to craft solutions and gain experience.

LIFESTYLE

Anitian is an extremely fast-paced, solution-focused environment. As a
consultant with Anitian Consulting you will be expected to work very hard
and deliver top quality material. We typically work under very tight
deadlines and pressures for a short amount of time, then take weeks or
months off. Some consultants work two or three months then take two or
three months off. They can do this because they make good money and they
work hard.

Anitian Consulting is also a very non-traditional company. There are few if
any pecking orders. Political in-fighting is forbidden while moonlighting
is encouraged. When joining Anitian Consulting, you are becoming part of an
elite federation of skilled technology workers united in the common idea
that the client and good work come first.

If you think you have what it takes to join our team, then send your resume
and cover letter to:

Andrew Plato
President and Principal Consultant
Anitian Consulting, Inc.
15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway Suite 210
Beaverton, OR 97006

Or email: aplato -at- anitian -dot- com plain text, Word 97, or Adobe PDF are
accepted. Please no phone calls.

Visit us on the web at www.anitian.com

Anitian Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=