pulldowns/popups

Subject: pulldowns/popups
From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <barbara -at- QUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 10:55:45 -0700

Hi, all,

Do any of you have any experience of or knowledge about creating
pulldown or popup menus? And I do mean literally creating.

A few of the above would greatly help the appearance of my online
documentation by reducing visual clutter. I don't want to use straight
links, because I'd like the user to be able to consult the page while
they make their selection, rather than sending them off to another page
where they might have to keep jumping back and forth for the info they
need.

Are there some beans or applets or other "edible" items which will give
me a framework to start with? If so, where would I find such a thing?
I've tried searching the web, but I keep getting a lot of drek and no
real info on what I'm after.

Thanks for any help you have to offer,

BJ

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=