FWD: Resources for Do's and Don't of Contracting

Subject: FWD: Resources for Do's and Don't of Contracting
From: Morgan Johnson <MORGAN -dot- JOHNSON -at- CHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 08:46:41 -0500

Range of which I'm aware in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex area of North
Texas (which is quickly becoming a technology boom area) for 1-3
years experience is roughly $25 to $35 per hour.

There's also a magazine called Contract Professional which has ads for
hundreds of agencies looking for tech writers. I poll agencies for
ranges when I'm looking.

--Morgan

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=