Re: Creating a Portfolio

Subject: Re: Creating a Portfolio
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 07:41:21 -0700

Depends. Ask before you sign. If you ask after you signed and they say yes,
GET IT IN WRITING, even if it is an email follow up. I got burned once by
not getting it in writing. A verbal agreement is only as good as the paper
it is written on. Old cliche but true.

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
Check out!