Re: FWD: Advice for Coping Strategies

Subject: Re: FWD: Advice for Coping Strategies
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 14:40:26 -0700

I worked as a waitress for several years as my first jobs to support myself
and my son while I was in college. Waitresses are never supposed to just
stand around doing nothing and should never go anywhere without telling
other people where they are.

Consequently, years later, I still always feel that I need to tell someone
where I am at all times - like the bathroom - and have a terrible time just
sitting and thinking. People like when I share with them that I am going to
the bathroom!

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
Check out!

You wrote -
>So, no matter how chained you feel you are to your desk, remember that
>are others out there who have it a LOT worse!!

>From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=