ANNOUNCEMENT: Michigan RoboHELP, HTML, FrontPage Training

Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Michigan RoboHELP, HTML, FrontPage Training
From: Ben Weisner <benw -at- WEISNER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 16:51:46 -0500

Weisner Associates has opened a second office in Lansing, Michigan. Our
Lansing office will offer online information development and consulting
services, and through a partnership with the University of Michigan in Ann
Arbor, we will also provide our full array of online information systems
training. Classes will be held at the Media Union, located on the
university's north campus.

For more information visit: http://www.weisner.com/wai-news.htm

Our Hands-On RoboHELP training schedule for Michigan is:

Oct. 21-23, 1998
Dec. 9-11, 1998

For more information and schedules for HTML and FrontPage 98 training,
visit: http://www.weisner.com/train/schedule.htm

Ben Weisner

Weisner Associates Inc. | Information Delivery Solutions
800-646-9989 | info -at- weisner -dot- com | http://www.weisner.com/
"Your Partner in Online Documentation Solutions"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=