Re: Q: Word template

Subject: Re: Q: Word template
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:26:40 -0700

At 10:22 AM 9/3/98 -0700, Dave Neufeld wrote:

>Does anyone know how to prevent ..."Automatically Update Document Styles...
>from doing this... I should have never enabled this "helpful" little feature
>in the first place...

Just a hunch, I've never had to actually try this, but it's worth a shot.
Temporarily, either move or rename the stylesheet, then open the doc and
clear the checkbox. In theory, if Word can't find the style sheet it can't
update the styles and will use what's present in the doc.

Good luck! HTH!
-Sue Gallagher
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=